Speaking of cats...Our other babies need some love. So, here are a picture of Oscar (black cat in foreground) and Emmy (diluted calico laying down). They have adjusted to the baby quite well.
"If only they'd let me outside...Oh the damage I could do."
"I'm so pretty, I'm so pretty..."
Chava showing off for Grandpa.
"Hey grandpa, I heard a good joke the other day. Knock, Knock..." (Ok, maybe it was just some gas. Either way, cute random smile.)
No random smile here. (There is a more profane picture that won't get posted.)
Chava decided to empty the contents of her stomach all over Daddy and herself. Daddy had to take a shower after this one, while Mommy gave Chava a bath.
Chava in pink clutching a ring on her playmat.
"Nana, I can do it myself"....
....Now if only she could learn to change her own diaper and comfort herself we'd be set.
Aunt Barb came to visit and take care of Chava and Mom after her surgery. She is now for hire to change diapers, clean bottles, and, as she puts it, do Shoddy housework and lawn care.
No comments:
Post a Comment